Saturday, January 22, 2005

words?

God,

i feel like there's nothing to say. but i wanted to talk to You anyway.

okay, now i've got it. Llaura is scaring me, over and over again. She's hurting me. She's sinning against me. i want to forgive her, but she won't acknowledge that she did anything wrong, or even talk about what's wrong. This is all wrong, God... i know You see what's happening!

i know you Love me. i know You Love her. i know You wanted us to be together, and i cannot fathom why You are not acting! here i sit, slowly boiling to death, holding on to Your promises and some secular hope for a restored relationship, while You, the Great Physician, do apparently nothing.

why will You not save me, God? why will You not soften her heart, convict her, and restore us? what are You doing to me?

i want to trust You, God. show me something of You... please.

i ask for this in Your name,
as Your child and servant
Amen.

No comments: