Saturday, January 15, 2005

guilt

Father,

i feel guilty about not doing well on the VU Theatre project.

i feel guilty about not going through this stack of papers on my desk.

i feel guilty about not going to the bank to get book money.

i feel guilty about not e-mailing Amy about the world civ text.

i feel guilty about doing nothing to glorify You today.

i feel guilty about having fun with blogs and music and movies.

i feel guilty about spending all my time entertaining myself.

i feel guilty about not enjoying You like i want/should.

i feel guilty about hanging up on Llaura the other night.

i feel guilty about putting her picture on my wall.

i feel guilty about not being a good friend to my good friends.

i feel guilty about slacking off spiritually.

i feel guilty about not doing anything about my problems.

i feel guilty about taking only 12 units this semester.

i feel guilty about not doing much work for Ug.

i feel guilty about not worshipping You in spirit.



i am so messed up.

i think i can't possibly get deep into Your Words.

i think i can't understand what You are saying.

i think i can't hear Your voice.

i think i can't see You leading me.



i wonder if it's all my fault.

i wonder if i can change.

i wonder if it's my job to change me.

i want to fall in Love with You, God. i told You that yesterday, huh? it's still true. please help me.

please show me how to treat Llaura in the here and now.

amen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"i feel guilty for putting her picture on my wall" Laura's? why would you feel guilty about that?