Monday, September 27, 2004

9-27-04

Father,

Your Story is enthralling, from Genesis, to now, to Revelation. Your grace and trust are loftier than my mind can reach. Your wisdom is perfect.

I'm amazed at Your work, and disappointed in myself. I wish I were more faithful. I wish I lived better. I know what to do, but I'm afraid to do it. Please teach me quickly, because I feel like you're giving me time and I'm wasting it. I'm sorry. I want to move forward.

I'm so thankful for Llaura. Please teach me how to continue in our relationship in safety, and in adventure. I'm so grateful.

Please influence Alexa's beliefs through my relationship with her, and through her life's circumstances.

Thanks for Alissa, and all my friends in Fresno.

I am worried about my money. I've never been in this situation before. I'm scared. I want to do stuff, in response to what You're doing. You've been coddling me, it seems, until this point. Now it's time to fly, I guess. I hope I'm an eagle.

"They that wait upon the Lord..."

What does that mean? Am I supposed to wait on you like a maitre d, or like a child waiting for his parents to say, "Okay, now it's time"? or both?

I'll get up early tomorrow, because I want to know You truly.

Thank you, God. I want to fall in Love with You.

Longing to be Yours, in spirit and in truth,
Isaiah

No comments: