Wednesday, September 01, 2004

9-1-04

Dear God,

You've been with me all day (or so I've heard), so You know my thoughts, and comings, and goings. I just want to thank You for an awesome day so far. I know what's coming up is going to be bad, but I don't think my day will end up balanced. Too much Good going on. I've really enjoyed the stuff You've prepared for me today, so far.

Thank You, also, for the guidance. It was alot; more than I'm used to. And all the learning... or the thinking, I should call it. All the theological pontificating. Very enjoyable, very exciting... very revealing. Very striking.

I remember 1 Timothy, now... or is that where it is? The verse about physical training versus training in Godliness? Anyway, I'm getting both, and it's awesome. I've even been getting emotional lately. And intellectual. It's a holistically productive environment here, for sure.

Please make my efforts bear fruit. I want to be a fruitful servant. Please show me how I can serve You at Mariner's Church. I'll do whatever You tell me to do. Please help me to be more aware of what You're doing around me, and with me.

Amen.

No comments: