Saturday, October 23, 2004

10-23-04

Abba,

I'm here to pray for Llaura's family, and for Alexa. I care about them too much to let chance choose their paths, when I could be praying. I'm not really close enough to them to make much difference myself, but I know You can do things.

I'm not really sure how that works; I don't know what kinds of things you do to make these kinds of differences. I'm not even sure I'm praying for the right things, or that praying will make any difference. I've been in situations where it has, and I've been in situations where it hasn't seemed to.

Anyway, I just want Llaura's family (all of it), and Alexa, to be more aware of Your reality. I want them to give up control of their lives, to make choices that please You. I think You want this, too. Show me what I can do, and as far as what I can't do, I ask that You would take care of those things. Please change their directions and pull them towards You, however that can be accomplished. I'm willing to do whatever you ask me to in order to help, because I know that that's the most important thing to you (restoration of Your relationship with everyone), and I know that whatever You ask me to do is the right thing.

Please help me be evidence of you, to Alexa and to the Kennedy's.

Thank You for hearing me.

I ask for these things in Christ's powerful name.

Amen.

No comments: